About ColeVal Construction
ColeVal Construction first opened their doors to you since 2019 and has been a leading provider of custom home construction and remodeling services ever since. Each member of our ColeVal Construction team is highly experienced and have been in the construction industry for 20 years or more. With that said, we know how to help you achieve your dream home with our excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail.
When you work with us at ColeVal Construction, you can rest assured that your needs and goals are what is most important to us. Our goal is to make your vision our mission and provide you with the best dream home possible.
Whether you are seeking a custom home built to your exact specifications and needs or if you are wanting to remodel and renovate your current home, we can help complete your project on time and on budget. ColeVal Construction also treat every homeowner like a member of our family, and offer the advice and expertise needed for the construction process to run as smoothly as possible for you and your family. Contact us in Willard, UT to start your home remodel, addition or complete custom home today!
- Education: CPA, MBA, BS Accounting
- Born: Ogden Utah
- Raised: Clinton Utah
- Interests: Golf, Finance, Spending time with family, Outdoor Recreation
- Years in this field: 20+
- Job you wanted when little: Attorney
- Next flavor of postage stamp: Gusher Flavor
- Favorite Cereal: Granola
- Fun Fact: I LOVE vests!
- Education: Attended Weber State University
- Born: Florida
- Raised: Syracuse Utah
- Interests: Snowmobiling, camping, anything outdoor
- Years in this field: 15+
- Favorite animal: Dog
- Job you wanted when little: Garbage truck driver
- Favorite thing in fridge: Milk
- Fun Fact: I have a set of twins
- Education: Attended Utah State University
- Born: Ogden Utah
- Raised: Hooper Utah
- Interests: Anything outdoors, Ridin horses with my husband
- Favorite animal: Horse
- Favorite Cereal: Cinnamon Life
- Travel anywhere in the world where?: Moose hunt in British Columbia
- Fun Fact: I got married in the middle of a Pandemic